Music Library is a project developed in Java using Aqsa MVC framework to managed your digital music store. User can login/Register and create its own music library, add songs, request to upload songs to administrators. If he/she add any song, then admin can view and approved it.
Most importantly, eMusic Library project is developed using my own Aqsa MVC framework. Aqsa MVC framework is a Java based MVC framework like struts, and it has all the features available (almost ) which you find in struts, but the benefits of Asqa MVC on struts is its very little footprint. It has around 25 kb of size which make it world’s smallest MVC framework. Soon I will upload the Framework source with details, and tutorial.
Following are the features of this Project:
- ADMIN: Login, View all Song Reguest
- ADMIN: Upload / Delete Songs
- ADMIN: Approved/ Reject songs already uploaded by any User
- USER: Login, View, Play a list of Songs
- USER: Request Admin to upload a new song
- USER: Track song request History
- and many more….